Neoglyphics Media Corporation is a full-service Web site design and
Internet technology company. We're located in Chicago, but our customer
base is national, serving the needs of a roster of blue-chip companies. No
company in our business has a better record of proven performance.
Our goal is to provide solutions for our clients that are so simple and
easy to use that their employees and customers won't think about doing
business any other way.
To see how we accomplish this, visit the Neoglyphics Web Site (
Neoglyphics employs people who are specialists in every area relevant to
our business. No matter how complex the project, we can form a project team
that will get the job done swiftly and professionally. Become a member of
the Neoglyphics team and join the Midwest's premier Internet developer.
We have an immediate opening for the following full time position:
COGNITIVE ENGINEER/USER INTERFACE DESIGNER
- Develop and present to clients specifications and
information architectures based on task analysis
- Design and prototype application interfaces based upon
- Design and develop usability tests and analyze the
- Plan and lead user paticipatory design sessions
- Train others in and keep abreast of HCI issues
- BA in Cognitive Science or 3-4 years experience in
Human Factors or related field
- Experience designing business applications
- Good understanding of Internet technologies
- Proficiency in prototyping methods and development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested? E-mail a letter and your resume (ASCII or
MSWord, please!) to [log in to unmask]
Or via snail-mail or fax to:
Neoglyphics Media Corp.
Attn: Cognitive Engineer Resume
1735 North Paulina, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60622
Neoglyphics is an equal opportunity employer.
Nick Iozzo | Neoglyphics Media Corporation
[log in to unmask] | 1735 N. Paulina; Chgo, IL 60622
773.395.6211 | http://www.neog.com