> Does anyone have any input on the best ways to gather user profile
> information online? I would like to learn more about who is
> using our site,
> what their interests are, and what type of content they find most
> but I'm concerned that lengthy registration forms will turn new
> users away.
an old, but effective marketing trick is to offer the user the chance to win
something of value if they register...
"register now and win a Palm Pilot" for example...
- Senior Consultant | voice: +44 (0) 1273 608 311 -
- Intergral Ltd. | mobile: +44 (0) 7971 563 992 -
- Premier House | fax : +44 (0) 7970 652 695 -
- 11 Marlborough Place | -
- Brighton BN1 1UB, UK | -
- http://www.intergral.com/ -
- mailto:[log in to unmask] -
"Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good
and evil" - Friedrich Nietzsche