Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:55:37 +0100
7bit
From:
Benjamin Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

The open review site for alt HCI is now open!

http://althci2012.wordpress.com/papers/

We are looking for people to read and contribute to the open online
discussion about our submissions to Alt HCI this year.

 From a short comment to a full review , we'd love to hear your views on
the papers so feel free to enter into discussions on the papers

Alt-HCI is about stimulating discourse, so start now!

Thanks

BCS HCI 2012 Alt HCI Chairs