Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 15:23:01 +0200
8bit
Sender:
From:
CHI 2012 Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
CHI 2012 - It's the Experience!
May 5-10, 2012 - Austin, Texas
http://chi2012.acm.org/

The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the
premier international conference on human-computer interaction. The
experience of CHI 2012 is centered in vibrant Austin, Texas, the Live
Music Capital of the World.

Did you already start writing your CHI 2012 submissions? The PCS
submission system is open now. We offer a wide variety of forums to
which you can contribute. Upcoming deadlines are listed below

UPCOMING DEADLINES

- Papers & Notes submissions (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-papers-notes.shtml)

   Archival papers and notes are refereed content documenting work that
makes a lasting and significant contribution to our knowledge and
understanding of human-computer interaction.

- Course Proposals (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-courses.shtml)

   The conference will offer Courses with durations ranging from one to
four 80-minute sessions.

- Workshop Proposals (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-workshops.shtml)
- Panels (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-panels.shtml)
- Case Studies (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-case-studies.shtml)
- Doctoral Consortium (http://chi2012.acm.org/cfp-consortium.shtml)

Visit http://chi2012.acm.org/contribute.shtml for a full overview.

ORGANIZATION

General Conference Chair
- Joseph A. Konstan, University of Minnesota

Technical Program Chairs:
- Ed H. Chi, Google
- Kristina Höök, Stockholm University and SICS

CONTACT US

The organizers' email addresses are listed at
http://chi2012.acm.org/aboutus.shtml

SOCIAL MEDIA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chi2012/111344135614009
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4002894

RANDOM FACTS

Austin is a "cool" town. They have curling. On ice. In Texas.
http://www.lonestarcurlingclub.org/

--
Eelco Herder, CHI 2012 Publicity Chair