Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:39:54 +0200
Sender:
From:
Johannes Schöning <[log in to unmask]>
ITS is where Interactive Touch and Surface Industry and Academia Come Together

When: October 6-9
Where: St. Andrews, Scotland
What: http://its2013.org/
Before: http://www.acm.org/uist/uist2013/
Industry: http://its2013.org/industry/
Deadline: 1st August, 2013

This year we would like to extend a special invitation to industry and
those researchers with a more practical application focus to be part
of the experience.

You want to present to the world what your company has developed?
We’ll give you some minutes. The presentation will be done in the form
of Pecha Kucha style presentations during the conference program
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecha_kucha). In contrast to traditional
slide presentations, the number of slides is restricted and
transitions between slides occur automatically every 20 seconds. This
keeps presentations concise and fast-paced. Pecha Kucha slides usually
contain pictures rather than a lot of text. Make every second count.

Lighting talk proposals should be submitted through our online system
in the form of:

* a 1-2 page extended abstract that will be published on our website
* and, if you want a video, showing your technology of up to 3 minutes
length, that will be also published on the website.

Please submit your PDF and video documents through the conference
submission system by August 1, 2013. Notifications will be given
around August 16.

https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi/

Beside the regular papers, posters, demos and workshop tracks that are
still open (see http://its2013.org/), we would like you to have a look
at the submission possibilities for industry only.

To take advantage of any of the excellent ways to engage with the most
active research and development community on interactive surfaces,
visit http://its2013.org/industry/ or email us directly

Thanks,

Luis & Johannes

--