From:
Paul André <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul André <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:06:28 -0500
Just 3 days to submit to CrowdCamp 2013!
=================================
We invite you to Crowd Camp 2013: a workshop at CSCW 2013!
Feb 23 & 24, San Antonio, Texas

Application: November 16, 2012
Notification: December 11, 2012
Website: http://crowdresearch.org/crowdcamp2013/
Contact: [log in to unmask]

Interested in collective intelligence, crowdsourcing, human computation, or broadly social computing?
Crowd Camp is a 2-day event dedicated to developing ideas into tangible outputs.
We invite all disciplines (including systems people, social scientists, designers) to apply to discuss future visions and specific projects, and make headway on those visions, whether in the form of an experiment design, in-depth thoughts on a problem, data analysis, or a coded prototype.

Crowd Camp 2013 builds on a successful CHI 2012 workshop, and we'll be revising the process based on lessons learnt. Workshop candidates are asked to fill in an application form detailing ideas (future visions, broad and specific project ideas, dataset-specific), and some information about yourself (skillset, collaboration style, bio). Details can be found at our website.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Organizers:
Lydia Chilton, University Washington
Paul André, Carnegie Mellon
Jeff Bigham, University Rochester