Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:43:10 +0000
[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]

Pervasive Displays 2012 :: 1st CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
***Do not miss the early registration until April 28th, 2012!***

The International Symposium on Pervasive Displays
4-5 June, 2012, Porto, Portugal
http://www.pervasivedisplays.org

The International Symposium on Pervasive Displays is taking place in Porto in June and aims to bring together researchers from various disciplines with a common interest on the opportunities and challenges raised by the emergence of pervasive display systems as a new communication medium for public and semi-public spaces. As a targeted topic venue, Pervasive Displays offers participants a unique opportunity to network with a diverse, but focused, research community. We have an exciting program comprising 20 paper presentations, poster and video tracks and a keynote by Kenton O’Hara, Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research. This symposium will be a major opportunity to network with researchers in the field and discuss the cutting edge research that is driving the emergence of pervasive displays.