From:
Marc Fabri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Fabri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:39:34 -0400
We invite submissions to the Work-in-Progress category at the 27th International British Computer Society Human Computer Interaction Conference.

A Work-in-Progress paper is a concise report of on-going work relevant to HCI. We encourage submissions that report early-stage or surprising results, or work that is perhaps not quite completed.

A significant benefit of Work-in-Progress presentations is the discussion between the presenter and conference attendees that will be fostered by the face-to-face presentation of the work, in relatively more intimate presentation rooms.

This submission category aims to attract participation from a broad range of disciplines. Work-in-Progress will be submitted, reviewed, and published as a short paper.

The deadline is Friday 14 June 2013. For full submission details see http://hci2013.bcs.org/submissions.html

Tom McEwan & Marc Fabri
Work-in-Progress Co-Chairs