From:
Kyle Montague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Montague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:18:04 +0100
We hope you are planning on attending the ASSETS 2012 conference in Boulder, Colorado, October 22-24, 2012.   Please remember to reserve your rooms at the Millenium Harvest House Hotel as soon as possible.  Some categories of rooms in our specially priced room-block may sell out prior to the conference, and the final deadline for booking rooms using our special price is September 30th.

Please remember to use the ASSETS group code 1210ACMMTG to reserve the room, or you may simply use the following link:
https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=11538&Chain=5303&Dest=USA&locale=en-US&arrive=10/17/12&depart=10/28/12&adult=1&child=0&Group=1210ACMMTG

Contact information for the hotel is included below:
Millenium Harvest House Hotel
1-800-545-6285
1-303-443-3850

Additional details about the hotel and the local area may be found on the "Venue" page of the conference website:
http://www.sigaccess.org/assets12/venue.html

Suggestions about ground transportation and other logistics may be found on the "Travel" page:
http://www.sigaccess.org/assets12/travel.html