From:
Martin Tomitsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Tomitsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:01:30 +1000
Dear colleagues,

If you are an undergraduate, graduate, or research student in the area of human-computer interaction, you may want to take a look at our annual OzCHI 24-hour student design challenge.

If you supervise or teach students in this area, please encourage your students to enter the challenge.

SHORT FACTS:
Compete online against other teams from around the world in an exciting 24-hour challenge for a chance to:
- Present your work at the OzCHI 2012 conference in Melbourne, Australia;
- Win one of four travel scholarships to the conference in Melbourne; and
- Receive lots of other prizes sponsored by our industry partners, Google Australia and Rosenfeld Media.

REGISTRATION:
Now open at: http://www.ozchi24.org

DATES:
 20th September 2012  Registration closes
 22nd September 2012, 10AM (AEST)  Challenge begins
 28-30th November 2012  Finalists present their entries at OzCHI in Melbourne

PRIZES:
- The four finalist teams will receive a 1,000A$ travel scholarship each to attend the OzCHI conference in Melbourne
- The winning teams will receive prizes sponsored by our industry partners

CONTACT:

For more information and to view the winning entries from previous years visit:
http://www.ozchi.org/sdc/sdc.html