From:
Orit Shaer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orit Shaer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:09:14 -0700
ITS 2012: ACM Interactive Tabletop and Surfaces

Hyatt Regency
Cambridge, Massachussets U.S.A.
November 11-14, 2012

http://its2012conf.org/
Early registration for ITS'12 is now open. It ends on October 6.
Special rates at the conference hotel are available for students and attendees but are running out fast.
Register now!
http://its2012conf.org/conference.html#registration
The Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces 2012 Conference (ITS) is a premiere venue for presenting research in the design and use of new and emerging tabletop and interactive surface technologies. As a new community, we embrace the growth of the discipline in a wide variety of areas, including innovations in ITS hardware, software, design, and projects expanding our understanding of design considerations of ITS technologies and of their applications.
ITS 2012 will bring together top researchers and practitioners who are interested in both the technical and human aspects of ITS technology. We invite you to join us for this year's conference!
The program for ITS 2012 includes:
- A plenary by Pattie Maes (MIT Media Lab), "Thinking outside of the (computer) box"
- 30 papers, presented in a single track
- Demos and posters reception at the MIT Media Lab
- A closing keynote by Andi Wilson (Microsoft Research), "Analog Interactions"
- Workshop on Beyond Flat Displays (Sunday prior to main event)
-Four tutorials on non-flat surfaces, multitouch development, sketching the user interfaces, and high-performance ITS technologies.

More details here:
http://its2012conf.org/program.html
Register here:
http://its2012conf.org/conference.html#registration