From:
Erik Stolterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Stolterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:57:23 -0400
This is just a reminder that the DRS conference in 2014 is getting closer.
This time it is in my former home town of Umeň, Sweden. More info here:
http://www.drs2014.org/en/

We are planning the conference now and it will ge great! We will apart from
papers have Big Debates around design. New format and new names!

And it will be around Midsummer time with bright nights!

Put it on your calendar! Paper deadline Oct 1st.
Erik Stolterman*
*Professor in Informatics*
*School of Informatics and Computing*
*Indiana University, Bloomington