NOTE: This is a corrected "Call for Papers and Participants" replacing
inoperable URL Links
PLEASE POST: Corrected notice of the AoM 20th Anniversary Conference
ATTENTION: ACADEMIC SCHOLARS AND PRACTITIONERS FOR THE
ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT (AoM)
20th Anniversary Conference Location: Quebec, Canada, July 31-August 3, 2002
ALL URL LINKS ARE LOCATED ON http://www.aom-iaom.org and/or
Paper submissions, abstracts, panels, colloquia, fora, and etc. are
solicited in the following categories (Division Track Pages Location:
- Business Functions and Applications (BF&A)
- Organizational (Behavior) Management (OM)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Leadership and Leaders (LL) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#four
- Information Systems and Information Technology (IS/IT)
- Health Care Management (HCM) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#six
- Educational Administration and Management (EA&M)
- Entrepreneurship (E) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#nine
- Distance Learning (DL) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#eleven
- Doctoral Research Division (DRD) http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html#13
DIVISIONS 7, 10, 12, & 14 ARE OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR THE
ESTABLISHMENT OF FUTURE AFFILIATES.
ALL DIVISIONS, COMPLETE WITH SPECIALTY TOPICAL AREAS, ARE
FOUND ON:http://www.aom-iaom.org at: http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir3-div.html
***AWARDS SECTION: See member & participant awards information located on:
http://www.aom-iaom.org/dir9-awar.html. SEE HOW YOU FIT IN! Monetary and
Plaque Awards in Multi-Categories.
- Project 2005 Congress: addresses changes and creations in management,
education, technology and leadership across the globe. International
delegates strive to address burning issues in these categories.
See http://www.aom-iaom.org for the call, details and instructions.
- "The New Professor": is a colloquium which defines and guides proposed
directions of faculty, universities, colleges and corporate institutions of
higher learning in global societies via non-traditional minded academic,
administrative and industry practitioner proponents. Avant-Garde
participants. Click "New Professor" for instructions located on
- Leadership Development Institute (LDI) International: presents the famed
"Women in Leadership Program". Theme: Achieving Your Sense of Purpose.
Click: http://www.aom-iaom.org and access LDI call and procedures.
- *** Business Functions & Applications (BF&A) will entertain, in addition
to its division topics, international & strategic management,
organizational science, finance, marketing, accounting, economics, public
administration, hospitality management, and allied disciplines. A new unit
is being created. Slots open.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior (HRMOB) 7th Annual
Conference presents the theme: Waking Up in the Knowledge Economy located
- Computer Science and Information Management Society Conference Affiliate.
Theme: Computer Science and Information Management Conceptual
Framework. CSIMS is presenting top line research and investigative papers
pertaining to all aspects of technology, systems and quantitative methods
under it new organizational banner complete with its 1st tier journal: "The
Journal of Computer Science and Information Management" (CSIM) now in its
4th year. Participant and submission details may be found on
http://www.aom-iaom.org for CSIS and listing of affiliates.
- *** Health Care Management Call for papers and full instructions
on www.aom-iaom.org. Please access or call POC. New independent affiliate
formed. Slots open. See posted call and instructions on www.aom-iaom.org.
- *** Religious Colloguia. Make your religious presence (Christian,
the AoM/IAoM through the POC Dr. Hamel at [log in to unmask] or via fax or
listed below. NOTE: Submissions in this area are open to address any and
within those listed above and the "four estates", viz. 1. Clergy, Religion;
Leaders; 3. Commerce, Business, Citizens; and 4. Communications, Media,
Theme: Integration and Application of God's Law in Government, Business,
Education and the Communication Industry.
NOTE: Conference "alliances" are open to academia, industry, professional
organizations, scholars and practitioners seeking and creating paths
leading toward improved, functional, contemporary methods and applications
in all areas of management, education, technology and leadership both
nationally and internationally.
Become an affiliate with Top Tiers. Top Scholars. Top Researchers. Top
Industries. Top Practitioners. Top Programs. Top Journals. Top Proceedings.
Get on the AoM Team. Become one with us. Your path to excellence!
POC: Dr. William Hamel, CEO
The Association of Management and International Association of Management
(AoM / IAoM) - [log in to unmask]
PO Box 64841, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23467-4841
Tel: 757-482-2273 and Fax: 757-482-0325, www.aom-iaom.org.