Sender:
From:
Diane Darrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 15:42:00 PST
Hi All,

I have been asked to do a few presentations at a conference called Metcon,
which is a jointly sponsored conference by the American Society of
Association Executives and the Professional Convention Management
Association.  I am doing two sessions and need to know if you know of:

1.  A good source dictionary which lists a bunch of terms and definitions
relating to the internet and the worldwide web?

2.  Any good articles or wonderful humor (cartoons or jokes) about "surfing
the web" (only clean ones, please) (if you need to fax them you can fax them
to me here at +1 212=302-5826)

3.  Any good articles or humor about marketing on the web.

Thanks for your help.  regards, diane