Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:38:41 +0200
Subject:
From:
Michel Beaudouin-Lafon <[log in to unmask]>
The ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the premier international conference on human-computer interaction. CHI 2013 (http://chi2013.acm.org), is about changing perspectives: We draw from the constantly changing perspectives of the diverse CHI community and beyond, but we also change perspectives, offering new visions of people interacting with technology. CHI 2013 is located in vibrant Paris, France, the most visited city in the world, from April 27 to May 2, 2013, and will take place in the Palais des Congrès, near the Arc de Triomphe.

The first major submission deadline, for Papers & Notes, for CHI 2013 is fast approaching:
	Wednesday, 19 September at 5pm PST (http://chi2013.acm.org/authors/call-for-participation/papers-notes/)

The second major deadline is shortly thereafter: Friday, 5 October for
	Case Studies (which feature a new format)
	Courses
	Doctoral Consortium
	Panels
	SIG meetings (earlier deadline than in previous years)
	Workshops

We are looking forward to your submissions, and to seeing you in Paris !

Wendy Mackay, General Chair
Patrick Baudisch & Michel Beaudouin-Lafon, Techinal Program co-chairs

--------
\    Michel Beaudouin-Lafon - [log in to unmask] - http://www.lri.fr/~mbl
/    LRI - Université Paris-Sud / Institut Universitaire de France