From:
Stephan Sigg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 10:16:22 +0200
[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies]

Announcement:

The fourth CoSDEO Workshop
on Device-Free Radio-Based Recognition
(http://cosdeo.teco.edu/2013/)

in conjunction with Ubicomp 2013
(http://www.ubicomp.org/ubicomp2013/)

Date: September 9th 2013
Location: ETH Zurich Downtown Campus
Early registration: July 12th 2013

The 4th CoSDEO-workshop brings together researchers and practitioners working
on the design, implementation, and evaluation of  systems, algorithms or
models for device-free, radio-based recognition.
Analysing signal distortions in a typical radio network to derive location,
type or activity of an object not outfitted with a radio, has received a
growing amount of attention. The possibility to acquire information without
instrumenting users or installing special hardware has great potential for
applications of Ubiquitous Computing.

Please join us to share your expertise in radio based recognition or to
participate in discussions on current trends and important issues.

The program of the workshop has been uploaded to
http://cosdeo.teco.edu/2013/technicalprogram.html

In particular, we are glad to announce that Shyam Gollakota
(WiSee@Mobicom2013) accepted our invitation to open the workshop with a talk.

Please join us in Zurich for some very productive days!

Markus Scholz, Stephan Sigg, Moustafa Youssef