From:
Carlo Giovannella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlo Giovannella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:14:37 +0200
A .pdf version of the finalized conference program is now available for
downloading:
http://icalt2012.scuolaiad.it/events/icalt2012/index.php?s=112
or
http://icalt2012.scuolaiad.it/events/icalt2012/index.php?s=114&a=136

--------

Post ICALT Advanced Summer School Front-TEL
(http://icalt2012.scuolaiad.it/events/fronttel/index.php)

in order to help the students of the post-ICALT Front-TEL school to
develop an engaging and fruitful experience we highly appreciate if you
could take part in the survey we have organized here
http://www.mifav.uniroma2.it/life2011/modules/polls/pubblico.php?course=frontel&IDPoll=1&lang=en

The survey is focused on the theme: "experience".
Thanks in advance for your time.