Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:01:03 -0700
From:
"Kathy E. Gill" <[log in to unmask]>
Peter Van Dijck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My hunch is users will look first at forms, then at text headlines, then at
>subtitles and then at text or images. I haven't done any testing on this,
>are there any good tests out there? I'm especially interesteed to find out

all pages don't have forms.

if the user is expecting a form, i think it's a safe bet that they would
look there first. after all - the content would meet their expectation.

i don't consider a "forms page" to be a 'typical webpage'.

the poynter eye tracker study showed eye movement to be X in pattern, upper
left to lower right, upper right to lower left

kathy