MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:02:51 +0200
From:
"Wolfgang Huerst (UU)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
ACM SIGMM Interest List <[log in to unmask]>
3rd IEEE Intl. Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Virtual Reality
Utecht, The Netherlands, Dec 14-16, 2020
http://ieee-aivr.org

IEEE AIVR is a unique event, addressing researchers and industries from
all areas of AI as well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. It
provides an international forum for the exchange between those fields,
to present advances in the state of the art, identify emerging research
topics, and together define the future of these exciting research domains.

CALL FOR PAPERS (FULL & SHORT)

We invite researchers from Virtual, as well as Augmented Reality (AR)
and Mixed Reality (MR) to participate and submit their work to the
program. Likewise, any work on AI that has a relation to any of these
fields or potential for the usage in any of them is welcome. Areas of
interest include but are not limited to:

* Systems, including techniques, performance, and implementation
* Content creation and modelling
* Cognitive aspects, perception, user behaviour
* AI technologies for VR/AR
* Interactions / interactive and responsive environments
* Applications and use cases
* Ethical and societal aspects of AI and VR/AR

For details about the submission, please refer to the conference site:
http://aivr.science.uu.nl/aivr_papers.html

IMPORTANT DATES (FULL & SHORT PAPERS)

Submission deadline for full & short papers: July 24, 2020
Notifications: week of Sep 21
Final camera ready deadline: Oct 30, 2020
Conference: December 14-16, 2020

-------
PS: We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and are prepared
to take necessary measures if needed. At the moment, we still hope to
host the event as planned in Dec 2020. Stay safe!