Sender:
From:
Madhu Reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:08:32 -0500
[Apologies for Cross-Postings]

CSCW 2008 is just one year from now; its time to plan your submissions!

We invite you to participate in the 2008 ACM conference on Computer
Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW 2008), the premier venue for
innovations and research related to the role of collaboration and
communication technologies in our lives. CSCW 2008 will be held Nov
8-12, 2008 in San Diego, CA, USA.

CSCW brings together top researchers and practitioners who are
interested in both the technical and social aspects of collaboration. In
recent years the conference has moved beyond traditional "work" to
include the broader issues of how we play, socialize, and compete - all
forms of collaborative activity that are now mediated by technologies.
At the conference, you will have the opportunity to meet and exchange
ideas with leading thinkers in this field and to help shape future
trends in collaborative technologies.

We encourage you to have submissions ready for the spring 2008
deadlines. Please visit http://www.cscw2008.org/
<http://www.cscw2008.org/>  for more details.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Bo Begole and David McDonald

Chairs, CSCW 2008