Sender:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 23:56:34 +0000
From:
Panayiotis Zaphiris <[log in to unmask]>
Tuesday 31st March 2009 (1PM - 7PM)
Open day at the Centre for Human Computer Interaction – City University London

http://hcidopenevening.eventbrite.com/

About the open day

The Centre for Human-Computer Interaction Design is an independent
Centre. Since its establishment in 1991 it has grown substantially,
and its 25 staff now support a wide range of activities.

What can you expect to see

 - The state-of-the-art Interaction Lab, facilities and equipment, all
of which are available for use;

- Our interaction design, evaluation and requirements consulting
businesses, including results from demonstration projects;

- New software tools and techniques resulting from our research that
are also available for use;

- Information about Masters in Human-Centred Systems, now available in
full-time and part-time modes;

- Our collaborations with AbilityNet, the leading UK charity focused
on helping people gain access to information technology, through new
continuing professional development activities;

- Seminars and tutorials given by both Centre staff and esteemed visitors.

Who can attend

The open day will be free to everyone, and will run from 13.00 hours
until early evening, to give you the best chance to visit us. Attend
all afternoon, or just pop in for 20 minutes, depending on what best
meets your needs.

If you would like to register for this event please
visit

http://hcidopenevening.eventbrite.com/

for more information about timetables and speakers