From:
Euan W Dempster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Euan W Dempster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:28:03 +0100
Apologies for any cross-posting
======================

Please forward this email to any PhD students in your Department
working in the HCI topic area, and their Supervisor(s).

* DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM             *
*                *
* HCI 2003 Conference, University of Bath            *
*      8th-12th September 2003             *
*   http://www.bcs-hci.org.uk/hci2003/            *
*                *
* Call for Participation closes 9th May 2003            *

Please visit our Website and check out the details of the DC, if
you wish to apply please send your covering letter and 2 page
paper as email attachments to the Doctoral Consortium Chairs:
[log in to unmask] (Lachlan M. MacKinnon)
[log in to unmask] (Ann Blandford)
[log in to unmask] (Steve Brewster)

If accepted, DC delegates will receive free registration for the conference,
free accommodation, a free one-day tutorial on Monday 8th September,
and a free meal with the rest of the DC on Tuesday 9th September, alongside
the DC itself. The Doctoral Consortium will accept 10-12 delegates.

If your PhD topic is in any area of Human Computer Interaction,
irrespective of which stage you are at in your studies, then we would
welcome an application from you. Apply today!!