From:
Joshua Hailpern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua Hailpern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:37:12 -0800
REQUEST AN ASSETS 2013 PAPER WRITING MENTOR!
The 1\5th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS 2013)
October 21 - 23, 2013  |    Bellevue, Washington, USA    |    http://www.sigaccess.org/assets13/

Friends, Neighbors, Researchers… it is that time again -- ASSETS PAPER WRITING TIME.  But don't worry, you are not alone!  We here at ASSETS 2013, have your paper in mind with our exciting Paper Writing Mentor program. That's right, you can request your very own mentor to help guide your paper development!

Are you a new student, entering research into individuals with impairments?
We can help!

Are you a seasoned researcher, who wants to break into the ASSETS community?
We can help!

Are you a researcher who wants to try out some new analytical methods for your ASSETS research?
We can help!

New to the community and need to know how to frame your argument?
We can help!

Yes, with the Paper Writing Mentor Program, you too can write a better paper today!!

To sign up, simply fill out this form by March 5th:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FhPgZdsFbPbvFu48dzzpZGX1dWNOB_ZOnvUv1JSE3FU/viewform

The sooner you fill it out, the sooner you will get a mentor!

-Josh "Mentor Chair" Hailpern

Joshua Hailpern
Research Scientist, HP Labs

Homepage: www.hailpern.com/joshua/