From:
Eyal Eshet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eyal Eshet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 04:43:08 -0500
Are you struggling with understanding user behavior when developing mobile apps? Are you wondering when and where people would be using your apps? Do you want to understand the usage context?

To help you deal with these questions, we started this doctoral research project aiming to design a tool that would facilitate the comprehension of the mobile context of use. In order to make this research project a success, we need your collaboration. Your participation in this survey is necessary for developing the tool. Moreover, you can obtain a summary of the findings that will help you to improve your development practices and address the needs of your users. You can also participate in a prize draw for software licenses. The survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.

Simply click on the link below to access the survey:

https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/D5C0361415BA075D.par

Your input is very important and will be kept strictly anonymous and confidential.

If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Eyal Eshet
Doctoral candidate
Institute for Advanced Management Systems Research (IAMSR)
Department of Information Technologies
Åbo Akademi University
Joukahainengatan 3-5 A
20520 Åbo