Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:47:00 +1000
2014 International Workshop on Future Trends of Big Data, Systems, and
Networking
Deakin University, Melbourne Burwood Campus, Victoria, Australia, 17-19
September 2014
http://www.anss.org.au/ftbdsn2014/

Overview
========

With the arrival of Big Data Era, properly utilizing the power of big data
is becoming increasingly essential for the strength and competitiveness of
businesses and organizations. On one hand, we are facing grand challenges
from big data from different perspectives, such as processing,
communication, security, and privacy. On the other hand, we are in the
historical position to shape the future with big data. FTBDSN 2014 intends
to provide an effective forum for researchers and industry practitioners to
exchange innovative ideas and state-of-the-art research, and to share
experiences in research projects as well as real world projects. In this
workshop, we will explore, with the outstanding international speakers, the
key issues and future trends in all aspects of big data, systems, and
networking.

FTBDSN 2014 is a three-day event, and the registration is FREE. Workshop
program, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea will be provided to all
attendees. Attendees are expected to cover their travel costs to Melbourne
and accommodation.

Topics
======

We are pleased to invite you to respond to our Call for Talks for FTBDSN
2014. Topics of particular interest include (but not limited to):

- Big Data System Architectures
- Big Data Models and Algorithms
- Trust, Security and Privacy for Big Data
- Big Data Applications and Experiences
- Cloud Computing and Fog Computing
- Mobile and Social Computing
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Smart Cities and Smart Energy
- Future Internet
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Functions Virtualisation
- Future Systems Technology
- Green Computing and Networking

Submit A Talk Proposal
======================

Please submit the title and abstract of your talk to the Easychair system
through the following link.
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ftbdsn2014

Keynotes
========
We are pleased to announce the following featured talks in FTBDSN 2014.

Programming Support for Big Data Applications
Professor Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Towards Robust Aggregation of Inconsistent Information
Dr Aleksandar Ignjatovic, University of New South Wales, Australia

Organisers
==========

General Chairs
Wanlei Zhou, Deakin University, Australia
Ivan Stojmenovic, Deakin University, Australia

Program Chair
Yang Xiang, Deakin University, Australia

Contact
=======
Please feel free to contact us through [log in to unmask]