CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
From:
Laurie Roshak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:59:26 -0600
I am looking for some tools that will allow a geographically dispersed team
(Denver, Ottawa, Hanoi) to work together. I especially need audio
conferencing and application sharing/viewing capabilities. We use WebEx but
have had too many issues. We also use Skype and have discussed using VNC.
What other tools do you suggest? We are a start-up, so cost is a big issue
for us.

Thanks for you suggestions,

Laurie Roshak