From:
Jan Alfbo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Alfbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 15:39:36 +0100
Thank you all for taking your time to help me out.
You all have very creative suggestions and it has helped me a lot.

I will probably try to use some kind of thumbnail solution as well as
displaying links to other sizes for that image. One thing that adds to the
interaction is that it's supposed to be like a shop where the user will be
able to pick one or more sizes of the desired image into a cart as well as
place an order for a size that isn't presented in the gallery.

There are some pretty slick ajax solutions that might be appropriate to use
but I'm not sure. This is only supposed to be a tool so it's more important
that it's fast and simple to use than having cool features.

Anyway, many thanks for taking your time to help me. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jan Alfbo