From:
beth Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:10:03 +0400
Hi list -

A client is insisting that I use Oracle Aris software for end-user
process flows as opposed to Visio, Illustrator or In Design which I've
been using for years.

I've begun training on Aris and its do-able, but goddamn its a hassle.
(They are fine w/ paying for the learning curve.)  They want me to use
it because they are trying to get all the company's business processes
and IT documentation into it. It kind of makes sense but damn.

Has anyone here ever used Aris for end-user work process flows?

Thx! ./b