From:
Sharon Laskowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Laskowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:24:32 -0400
I would also encourage you to read some of the classic books.  Rubin
and Chisnell have just published the 2nd edition of "Handbook of
Usability Testing", for example.  And consider joing the Usability
Professionals' Association and attend their conference.

I'm a bit concerned that you said you would be measuring time in your
earlier note, but here you say you expect a think-aloud.  Time would
not be very informative if they are thinking aloud--too much variation
in how people discuss.  Think alouds can also affect error rates.
The above book has some good advice about using think-alouds.

Sharon
Quoting [log in to unmask]: