Dear MM Interest subscribers,
Please find below the call for participation for the IEEE MIPR2021
Conference. It was originally planned to be held in Tokyo, but due to
the current pandemic, we have decided to make it virtual. The good
news is that we have made it free to all general participants, so we
look forward to your participation!
Call for Participants of IEEE MIPR 2021 (Virtual)
The IEEE MIPR 2021 will be held on September 8-10, 2021, and now the free registration is open to all attendees who are interested in any talks during the three days of the conference. You are invited to do the conference registration in advance as soon as possible (deadline: August 31, 2021, AoE time zone), because the conference will use the Whova platform to organize all virtual events that are only disclosed to registered attendees. Please do not miss such an opportunity by clicking the registration form immediately (only need 2 minutes).
- Registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/hzXZUcUgMj
1. FREE registration for all attendees from anywhere.
2. All live talks ONLY, without replaying pre-recorded videos.
3. World-class invited talks (Keynote Speakers and IEEE TCMC Awardees).
The details of the technical program of IEEE MIPR 2021 are available on the conference website. https://mipr2021.org/pages/program/
1. Three keynote speakers from both academia and industry.
- Prof. Kien A. Hua (University of Central Florida. IEEE Fellow)
- Dr. Akio Yamada (Senior Vice President, NEC Corporation)
- Prof. Mohan Kankanhalli (National University of Singapore. IEEE Fellow)
2. Six invited talks of IEEE TCMC Awardees from both academia and industry.
- 2021 IEEE TCMC Impact Award: Dr. Yong Rui (CTO & SVP of Lenovo Group. Fellow of ACM, IEEE, and IAPR).
- 2020 IEEE TCMC Impact Award: Prof. C.-C. Jay Kuo (University of Southern California. Fellow of AAAS, NAI, IEEE, and SPIE).
- 2019 IEEE TCMC Impact Award: Prof. Ramesh Jain (University of California, Irvine. Fellow of AAS, ACM, IEEE, AAAI, IAPR, and SPIE).
- 2021 IEEE TCMC Mid-term Career Award: Prof. Weiyao Lin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University).
- 2020 IEEE TCMC Rising Star Award: Dr. Lianli Gao (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China).
- 2019 IEEE TCMC Rising Star Award: Dr. Ting Yao (JD AI Research)
3. Three oral sessions (acceptance rate < 20%) and two poster sessions (w/ spotlight presentations) of accepted full papers.
4. Two special sessions, two demo sessions (w/ spotlight), two tutorials, two workshops and three industry sponsor sessions.
Honorary Co-Chairs of IEEE MIPR 2021:
Hiroyuki Kitagawa (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
Kiyoharu Aizawa (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
Shin¢ichi Satoh (National Institute of Informatics, Japan)
Shu-Ching Chen (Florida International University, USA)
General Co-chairs of IEEE MIPR 2021:
Benoit Huet (Median Technologies, France)
Jianquan Liu (NEC Corporation, Japan)
Keiji Yanai (The University of Electro-Communications, Japan)
Program Co-chairs of IEEE MIPR 2021:
Naoko Nitta (Osaka University, Japan)
Shuqiang Jiang (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
Toshihiko Yamasaki (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
Vincent Oria (New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA)
* Ichiro IDE [log in to unmask] *
* Nagoya University, Mathematical & Data Science Center *
* / Graduate School of Informatics *
* Phone/Facsimile: +81-52-789-3313 *
* Address: #IB1021, 1 Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan *
* WWW: http://www.murase.is.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~ide/index.html *
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: