Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:34:46 +0000
From:
Carrie de Souza <[log in to unmask]>
Would you like to move an existing field forward or build a new community? We invite you to submit proposals for workshops, a new program held in conjunction with SIGGRAPH Asia 2014 (SA14). We will appreciate if you can help forward this e-mail to those who might be interested in organizing workshops at SA14.

Workshops provide participants with the opportunity to present and discuss novel research ideas on active and emerging topics of computer graphics and interactive techniques. Each workshop should generate ideas that give the community a new, organized way of thinking about a specific topic, or ideas that suggest promising directions for future research. We particularly encourage the fostering of topics or communities that do not have a "home" in other venues. Arranging a workshop is an opportunity to move the existing field forward or to build a new community.

*Important Deadlines*
>> Workshop proposals due: 15 April 2014
>> Notification of acceptance: 25 April 2014

Please visit the following page to know more about the timeline, submission guidelines, responsibilities of workshop organizers, support from SA14, and recognition policy etc:
http://sa2014.siggraph.org/en/submitters/workshops.html

Regards,
Carrie de Souza
Conference Management
http://sa2014.siggraph.org

SIGGRAPH Asia 2014
03 - 06 December 2014
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center

Co. Reg No. 200208278C
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to who it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy or use any of the information contained in this transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately by telephone at (65) 6500 6700 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Thank you.
While all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this email, we do not warrant that this email or any attachment(s) is free of computer viruses.