CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:48:43 +0000
From:
Roderick McCALL <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All,

Firstly thanks to all those who took part in the gamification questionnaire that my student Fan Gao organised recently, the response was far better than we had expected. If you are interested in taking part in the next stage of her studies please see the email below...

Dear All,

You are kindly invited to take part in the testing process of the application  "Diet Recorder" which is also the final part of my master thesis. If you have time, could you please join in the one week trial?

The application is designed to let you record and share information about what you eat throughout the day with others. It will hopefully encourage people to think a little more about what they eat and therefore encourage healthier eating.

The Android version of this app is available on Google play (the app needs Internet to work) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lu.igear.dietrecorder

The website version is available through the link (works fine in Chrome, may not work in IE or FireFox) :  https://igear.lu/survey/www/index_m.html

Your cooperation counts and I would be extremely grateful if you would help me out in my study. Please note that data collected during the trial will be used as part of my thesis and may be published in reports and academic papers. However, we will not publish your name or information which may lead to you being identified by third parties.

Please feel free to forward my email to whoever you believe would be interested.

My supervisor is Prof. Peter Y.A Ryan and I am being co-supervised by Rod McCall, Vincent Koenig and assisted by Martin Kracheel.

If you have any questions please contact me though [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Fan GAO

 Dr Rod McCall
 Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
 Université du Luxembourg
 Tel. (+352) 46 66 44 - 5511
Web: www.securityandtrust.lu
www.rodmc.com