From:
"Kerr, Jacqueline" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerr, Jacqueline
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 05:16:16 +0000
SenseCam 2013 Delegates

We have received approval from ACM to publish the conference proceedings in the digital library in cooperation with SIGCHI. Long paper submissions (6-8 pages) will be published in full, short submissions will be published but can be expanded elsewhere. Please see attached call for submissions and details on the website http://sensecam.ucsd.edu/submissions.php. Submissions will be managed through Easy Chair (link posted on the website) and we have a wonderful Program Committee of international experts to review your proposals. The site is NOW open for submissions and will remain open until the June 30th deadline.

In addition to the Sponsorship from Microsoft Research and the Qualcomm Institute at Calit2, we have received two Autographers as prizes for the best presentation and poster.

We are also excited to announce that Jim Gemmell CTO of Trôv and co-author of Your Life, Uploaded; previously Senior Researcher at Microsoft will be one of the keynote speakers.

Registration is also NOW open. http://sensecam.ucsd.edu/registration.php. Costs are $375 (non students) and $200 (students) including breakfast, lunch, and snacks over two days and an evening reception. At the end of the conference Drs Kerr and Marshall will also host a free 3 hour workshop on Collecting SenseCam data in Human Subjects. http://sensecam.ucsd.edu/collecting-data.php Please sign up for this when you register; places will be limited.

Please forward this information to interested colleagues or groups. Many thanks.

Best wishes and keep logging!

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Kerr, PhD
Assistant Professor, Center for Wireless & Population Health Systems,
Department of Family & Preventive Medicine, UCSD

International SenseCam Conference 2013, Nov 18-19th 2013
http://sensecam.ucsd.edu/registration.php

http://www.ucsd.tv/search-details.aspx?showID=20493