From:
Kyle Montague <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kyle Montague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:37:33 +0000
We are pleased to announce that ACM Transactions on Accessible Computing (TACCESS) is teaming up with the ASSETS 2014 conference. Authors of recently accepted TACCESS papers (i.e., those accepted after June 2013) that have not previously been presented at a conference will have the option of presenting their work at ASSETS 2014.

Papers to be presented at ASSETS must be fully accepted before June 13, 2014, the paper notification deadline for the ASSETS conference.  Papers accepted after that deadline may be considered for presentation at ASSETS 2015.

We anticipate 3-4 TACCESS papers being accepted for oral presentation at ASSETS 2014. If more TACCESS authors ask to present than can be accommodated in the program, additional papers may be presented as posters but will be clearly marked as TACCESS papers in the program.

Kyle Montague
Publicity Chair ASSETS 2014