Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:29:50 +0200
From:
Bojan Blažica <[log in to unmask]>
Please accept our apology if you receive multiple copies of this CFP

*CALL FOR PAPERS*

*Human-Computer Interaction in Information Society (HCI-IS)
8 October 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia*

The HCI-SI conference is part of the Information Society multiconference
which is organised by Jožef Stefan Institute.
The target audience are HCI researchers from academia and industry as
well as other HCI enthusiasts.

DATES:
Information Society multiconference 6 – 10 October 2014, HCI-IS will
take place on Wednesday October 8, 2014.

Paper Submission: May 12, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: June 9, 2014
Camera Ready Submission: July 1, 2014

Additional information and submission instructions available at:
http://hci.si/is/hci-is-authors/

Please distribute the call to any colleagues that you find appropriate.
We are looking forward to your contributions!

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Bojan Blažica
Program chair