Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 08:24:05 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Franke, Tobias" <[log in to unmask]>
ISMAR 2014: Augment Everything Everywhere for Everyone

Call for Participation
IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality
10-12 September 2014, Munich, Germany
http://ismar.vgtc.org/

Dear colleagues,

in 2014, ISMAR attendees are invited to participate in Birds of a Feather (BOF) Sessions.

These are informal meetings of like-minded folks of one hour or one hour 30 minutes in duration. There is no need to pre-register, just join and take part in the discussion.

For more information about BOF, please visit the information page http://ismar.vgtc.org/ismar/2014/info/call-participation/bof-sessions

If you would like to organize a BOF session yourself, we still have time slots remaining on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just complete the fields in our short form to share with us what you have in mind:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j__OjlJ4NB8Sic5em7yfdwGKiqpN56Do899OsvuaKqw/viewform

Please let the BOF Committee chairs, Christine Perey and Lakshmi Prabha Nattamai Sekar, know if you have any questions by sending an e-mail to bof_chairs[at]ismar14.org

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards
The ISMAR 2014 Conference Committee