BAYCHI-DR Archives

ACM SIGCHI BayCHI SF Bay Area Design Research (Announcements)

BAYCHI-DR@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Howard Tamler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Tamler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:55:10 -0700
Hi everyone!  Join us for our May 18th Usability Engineering BOF meeting.
Anyone is welcome to attend  our meetings are free and open to the public,
and no RSVP is necessary.  Hope to see you there!

Howard Tamler & Mary Van Riper
BayCHI Usability Engineering BOF Group co-leaders

DATE: May 18th, 7:30-9pm, but arrive at 7pm for socializing and treats

LOCATION: Adobe Systems, San Jose (see our web page for directions)

TOPIC:  From Silos to Self-Service: Towards a User-Centered Intranet

SPEAKERS: Shawn Wilson and Marijke Rijsberman

FOR DETAILS, DIRECTIONS, AND LATE-BREAKING CHANGES, PLEASE SEE
http://www.baychi.org/calendar/20040518/