Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 19:36:10 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Xia Zhou <[log in to unmask]>
ACM MobiCom'15
Call for Demos and Exhibits
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2015/demos.html
========================

Submit cool demos of your research advances or technological capabilities and showcase them at MobiCom 2015! We encourage research, platform, and product demonstrations and exhibits from both academics and industry.

Demonstrations should be innovative research prototypes, platforms and applications that are related to the practice of mobile computing or wireless and mobile networking, in the general areas of interest related to the MobiCom conference. Exhibits can be advanced product prototypes or technology breakthroughs that are relevant to the MobiCom audience. We strongly encourage demos based on novel applications in the domain of mobile computing and wireless systems.

Please refer to the main conference introduction and CFP for the general areas.

Please submit a proposal of your demo or exhibit. It should be a summary or extended abstract describing the research to be presented, maximum 3 pages in US letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) with fonts no smaller than 10 point size, in PDF file format. Make sure the proposal will include:
- The names, affiliations, and email addresses of the authors.
- Equipment to be used for the demo.
- Space needed and setup time required.
- Additional facilities needed including power and Internet/wireless access.

All submissions will be reviewed by a committee. Once the demo is accepted, we will post the submission (summary and video) on the conference website and publish it in the main proceedings and the ACM digital library.

All demos will be considered for the Best Demo Award. A committee will decide about the winner on-site after evaluating all demo presentations.

In order to submit your Demo or Exhibit proposal to MobiCom 2015 for review, please proceed through the following steps:
1	Visit https://mobicom15.cs.ucsb.edu
2	Create an account with your email address, selecting option "I'm a new user and want to create an account using this email address"
3	Log in with the password emailed to you, and select "Start new paper"
4	Fill in the Authors and Title (make sure it starts with "Demo:")
5	In the Abstract field, enter a publicly accessible link to the video of your demo.
6	Upload the Demo Summary (in PDF) and press Submit.

Submissions deadline:	 	May 15, 2015(11:59 PM EDT)
Notification:				June 5, 2015
Camera-ready:			June 28, 2015