From:
Roto Virpi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roto Virpi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 05:50:00 +0000
NordiCHI'14 is the 8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, which is organized in collaboration with ACM SIGCHI. The conference takes place in Helsinki, Finland, October 26-30, 2014, and contributions from all over the world are welcome. We expect 400+ participants from 30+ countries, and we are proud to have Don Norman and Antti Oulasvirta as the keynote speakers. More info: http://nordichi2014.org<http://nordichi2014.org/>.

This is the second call for late submissions, which are due August 14, 2014. There are several submission categories that hopefully help you find the most suitable way to showcase your work and discuss topics of interest.

                    Panels: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/panels
              Design cases: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/designcases
      Industry experiences: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/industryexperiences
                     Demos: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/demos
                   Posters: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/posters
                    Videos: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/videos
       Doctoral consortium: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/dc
Student design competition: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/student-design-competition
              Performances: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/performances

The conference theme is Fun, Fast, Foundational. This means we especially
welcome submissions that address designing for positive experiences (such
as fun), user-centered design in fast-paced agile development, as well as
foundational theories and in-depth insight into the topics of the
conference (http://nordichi2014.org/submissions#topics).

Follow us in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nordichi-2014/673706125987025
and in Twitter: https://twitter.com/NordiCHI2014

We warmly welcome you to NordiCHI 2014 in Helsinki!

Virpi Roto & Jonna Häkkilä
General Chairs of NordiCHI 2014
On behalf of the organizing committee:
http://nordichi2014.org/about/committees