From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:03:48 -0700
 If you're going to OOPSLA in Atlanta next week, please volunteer to
spend an hour or more in the SIGAda booth  --  meeting people, talking
up Ada, showing off the Ada Success Stories, selling the promotional
Walnut Creek Ada CD-ROM, etc.

CURRIE COLKET, SIGAda's new Vice Chair for Meetings and Conference
(and Chair of SIGAda's successful, still-vital ASIS Working Group)
will be SIGAda's booth manager and will put in as many hours as needed.
I am sure he would appreciate help during the busiest periods (when
the exhibit hall is open & technical tracks are not in session), or
even just a breather at any other time.

Reply directly to just Currie ([log in to unmask]) to let him know if you
will be there; or just drop by (Booth #401).  I am sure he will
welcome help and the companionship whether or not you can pre-plan
your times in the booth.

Thanks,
        -- Hal Hart (SIGAda's Ada Awareness Initiative's new manager)