Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:05:23 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Terken, J.M.B." <[log in to unmask]>
[ Please apologize for multiple copies ]

FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We invite you to participate in
AUTO UI 2013: The 5th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications

EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, October 28-30, 2013
Workshops on October 27
Open Driving Simulator Annex Event on October 26-27

We offer for an attractive program with oral presentations, posters and demos, workshops exploring novel directions, and the opportunity to meet people from academia and industry interested in both the technical and human aspects of automotive user interfaces and applications.

Keynote: Karel Brookhuis: "From Driver Distraction to Driver Support, the Role of User Interfaces"

Sessions:

-       Interaction technology 1: Gesturing

-       Interaction technology 2: Pointing

-       Measuring and Reducing Distraction

-       Multimodal Interaction

-       Texting and Calling while driving

-       Driver Modelling

-       Methodology

-       The driving experience

Workshops:

-       EVIS 2013 - 2nd Workshop on Electric Vehicle Information Systems

-       Cognitive Load and In-Vehicle Human-Machine Interaction

-       Joint workshop on Natural UI's and Social Interaction

-       Exploring the User Experience of Autonomous Driving

-       UCD using Contextual Design: Moving from data to solutions in automotive contextual design process

http://www.auto-ui.org/13

Jacques Terken, General chair
Jennifer Healey, Marieke Martens, Christian Müller, program co-chairs