Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:09:52 -0800
From:
Al Christians <[log in to unmask]>
Look at and try to explain what is happening or has happened to
Adasage. This was a major selling point for Ada a few years back.
It looks like a nice package, no VB killer, but somewhat attractive.
There was source and documentation for this on the Walnut Creek Ada
CD a few years ago.  Not anymore.  Costs more than a support for gnat.
It might still be free for some uses,  but who needs a multi-user
database system for personal/educational use? I don't expect that
anyone owes me free software, but in this case, I thought that my status
as a US taxpayer might gave me some reasonable equity in what I have
already financed.  But freeware doesn't seem to generate enough revenue
to sustain itself, and everyone needs to make a living.

Al