Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 22:18:18 +0000
From:
*** TVX 2014 ***
ACM International Conference on Interactive Experiences for Television &
Online Video
25th - 27th June 2014
Newcastle University, UK
http://tvx2014.com/

=================================
FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
=================================
Submission deadlines are round the corner for submitting to TVX, but there
is still plenty of time to get involved.
In particular, we recommend considering:

-- March 31st, 2014: Works in Progress, Industry and Doctoral Consortium
-- April 7th, 2014 : Interactive Demos
-- April 30th      : Grand Challenge (with > 5000 prize money available)

And...
-- Don't miss out to submit a workshop position paper to our 7 workshops. (
http://tvx2014.com/participation/workshops)

=================================
ATTENDING
=================================
Registration and accommodation booking is now open, and early bird rates
are available until the end of April 2014.

Come an join us in Newcastle!

CONTACT

For up-to-date information and further details visit: http://tvx2014.com/
For questions, please contact us at: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
The TVX2014 Team