Sender:
From:
Patrick Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:28:42 -0500
[Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and
students]

IS-EUD 2015 Doctoral Consortium CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
http://dei.inf.uc3m.es/iseud2015/conference/doctoral-consortium/

5th Symposium on End User Development: My world, my device, my program
Madrid, 26-29 May 2015

IS-EUD Doctoral Consortium
Call for submission - EXTENDED DEADLINE

The IS-EUD Doctoral Consortium is intended to bring together PhD students
working on theory and application of End-User Development. We particularly
encourage students that are somewhere in the middle of their research to
submit to this workshop.

Submission

Applications to the Doctoral Consortium (up to 4 pages) must be carefully
formatted the Springer LNCS format (
http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0).

Authors may submit and update their submission through the EasyChair system
(http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iseud2015) until the submission
deadline.

Important dates

Submission: February 2, 2015 (EXTENDED)
Notification: February 28, 2015
Camera-ready: March 9, 2015

Doctoral Consortium chairs

Clarisse de Souza. PUC-Rio, Brasil
Panos Markopoulos. Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
Simone Stumpf. City University London, UK

Dr. Patrick C. Shih
College of Information Sciences and Technology
The Pennsylvania State University