From:
Brian Keegan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Keegan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:35:50 -0400
We invite researchers and practitioners interested in social media,
information retrieval, social network analysis, and data mining to attend
the 8th AAAI International Conferences on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM).
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors (Microsoft Research, Facebook,
Google, and the University of Michigan School of Information), all four
tutorials will also be available for free.

Important Dates
===============
Early Registration - by April 18
Standard Registration - by May 9
Onsite Registration - after May 9

Link to Registration
====================
https://www.regonline.com/icwsm14

Confirmed keynote speakers
==========================
Eric Horvitz, Distinguished Scientist and Managing Director, Microsoft
Research
Keith Hampton, Associate Professor of Communication, Rutgers University

List of accepted papers
=======================
http://icwsm.org/2014/program/accepted-papers/

Free tutorials
==============
http://icwsm.org/2014/program/tutorial/

Location
========
Michigan Union
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
http://icwsm.org/2014/attending/registration/

--
Brian C. Keegan, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Lazer Lab

www.brianckeegan.com
M: 617.803.6971
O: 617.373.7200
Skype: bckeegan