From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2016 21:26:29 -0600
[The usual apologies for cross-posting ­ it's just because we want to make
sure you know]

EPIC invites submissions to our 12th annual meeting - the premier
international gathering on ethnography in industry. We invite proposals for
Papers, Case Studies, Tutorials and PechaKucha presentations that embody our
theme Pathmaking‹the power of ethnography in academia and business to create
transformative innovation, growth and strategic success for companies,
industries and communities.

Important Dates:
- Proposal submission deadline ­ February 19, 2016
- Acceptance notification ­ April 23, 2016
- Full draft submission ­ June 4, 2016
- Final submission (for publication) ­ August 15, 2016
- Conference in Minneapolis ­ August 29 ­ September 1, 2016

For more information see:
https://www.epicpeople.org/2016/call-for-participation/