From:
Salovaara Antti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salovaara Antti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:38:19 +0000

NordiCHI'14 is the 8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, in collaboration with ACM SIGCHI. The conference takes place in Helsinki, Finland, 26-30 October, 2014, and contributions from all over the world are welcome.

We invite proposals for inspiring workshops and enlightening tutorials by May 8, 2014. We especially encourage workshop and tutorial proposals around the conference theme of Fun, Fast, Foundational. More information:
http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/workshops-organizers
http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/tutorials

Please also inform your students about Student Design Competition, the latest activity added to NordiCHI conference program. Although the deadline for submissions is August 14 only, it is time to start planning student projects around an exciting material for interaction design: leather. More information:
http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/student-design-competition

The earlier call for papers:
http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/call-for-papers-cfp-2

Virpi Roto