Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2015 15:10:17 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jocelyn Spence <[log in to unmask]>
The final call is out for workshops at the Creativity and Cognition conference next month in Glasgow. Some of you might be interested in the Performing Digital Media Design workshop that I'm running with the help of Robyn Taylor, of Culture Lab fame. It's a full day of hands-on experimentation with a web-based system created to transform the experience of sharing digital photos into an aesthetic performance event. Besides working with the system, we'll discuss strands of performance theory, performance practice, interaction design, and experience design that feed into the emerging field of Performative Experience Design. We'll also have plenty of time to bat around ideas raised by the group. More information at http://cc15.cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk/creativity-and-cognition-2015. Hope to see you there!