Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:54:36 +0100
Dear all,

The deadline for the Live Coding doctoral consortium and  Live Coding and
Collaboration symposium has been extended to 21st July 2014.

We're inviting participation from doctoral and other research students for the
consortium on day one (25th Sept 2014), and encourage those with any interest
related to live coding to take part in discussions with established researchers
in the field. Please submit an abstract of around 1-2 pages outlining your
interest, which can be at any stage of development.

Then on day two (26th Sept 2014), we will have a symposium on Live Coding and
Collaboration, exploring such themes as live coding in social computing,
network music and laptop ensembles, and social craft. We are inviting short
papers (around 2-4 pages) and demonstrations (with 1-2 page description). This
can include work-in-progress or completed work.

The symposium will lead into the Network Music Festival that weekend, which
will continue the live coding theme.

More info is here:
  http://www.livecodenetwork.org/collaboration/

Best wishes

Thor Magnusson and Alex McLean, network co-ordinators