From:
Akhil Mathur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Akhil Mathur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2014 16:39:50 +0100
Dear all,

The registrations for Urb-IoT 2014 are open (
http://urbaniot.org/2014/show/registration). The conference will take place
in *Rome, Italy* on October 27-28, 2014.

Below are some highlights from the conference program:

- Eric Paulos, our first keynote speaker will be talking about “Hybrid
Urban Ecologies: Disobedient Objects, Unexpected Landscapes, and Human
Wonderment"
- Mischa Dohler, our second keynote speaker will be talking about “IoT, Big
Data & Smart Cities – The Untold Story”
- The final program is announced, 15 top notch research papers and 12
posters will be presented. More details here
http://urbaniot.org/2014/show/program-preliminary
- Intel Sponsored Industrial Panel on an Exciting Topic : City 3.0 : Risks,
Challenges  and Opportunities

And here are a few exciting things to do in Rome!
http://urbaniot.org/2014/show/things-to-do

Register NOW. Please let others know who may be interested to attend.

Regards,
Akhil Mathur
Bell Labs Ireland